Computer Science & Engineering Department
Displaying 1 - 50 of 165 publications
- Parul Yadav, Manish Gaur, Nishat Fatima, Saqib Sarvar , Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of Multivariate Time-Series Synthetic Data Generated Using MTS-TGAN: A Novel Approach, Applied Sciences , , vol. 13(7)4136, , 2023. DOI : https://doi.org/10.3390/app13074136 Impact Factor : 2.921
- Shina Panicker, T.V. Vijay Kumar Divakar Yadav A Novel Transformation-Based E-Commerce Website Structure Optimization Model, IETE Technical Review, , , pp. 1-10, 2023. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1080/02564602.2023.2182835
- A Singh, and Y N Singh Cancelable Multibiometrics Template Security using Deep Binarization and Secure Hashing, nternational Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, , vol. TBA, pp. TBA, 2023. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218001423560074
- Pooja Yadav, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Rigorous Design of Fault Tolerance and Recovery Algorithm for Disaster Management and Relief Distribution System using Event-B, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, , , pp. 518-529, 2022.
- Upendra Kumar, Pawan Kumar Tiwari Tejsavi Mishra Lalita Jaiswal and Safiya Ali Significant Enhancement of Classification Efficiency for Automated Traffic Management System., International Journal of Distributed Artificial Intelligence, , , pp. 1-16, 2022. DOI : DOI: 10.4018/IJDAI.291086 Impact Factor : NA
- Parul Yadav, Aditya Chaudhary Anand Keshari Nitish Kumar Chaudhary, Priyanshu Sharma, Kumar Saurabh, Brijesh Singh Yadav Data Visualization of Influent and Effluent Parameters of UASB-based Wastewater Treatment Plant in Uttar Pradesh, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, , , pp. 598-606, 2022. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2022.0130271
- Parul Yadav, Brijesh Singh Yadav Modelling of Support Vector Machine for Intrusion Detection System in Ad-hoc Networks using R Programming, Lecture Notes on Networks & Systems, , , pp. 1-10, 2022.
- Harshita Rai, Shashi Prakash Tripathi Dr Tulika Narang TransCRF-A Hybrid Approach for Adverse Event Extraction, 3rd Doctoral Symposium on Computational Intelligence, , , , 2022.
- Sudhani Verma, Divakar Yadav Girish Chandra Introduction of Formal Methods in Blockchain Consensus Mechanism and Its Associated Protocols, IEEE Access, , , pp. 66611 - 66624, 2022. DOI : 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3184799
- R Srivastva, Y N Singh and A Singh Statistical Independence of ECG for Biometric Authentication, Pattern Recognition, , vol. 127108640, pp. 1-14, 2022. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patcog.2022.108640
- A Singh, and Y N Singh Cancelable Multibiometrics using Random Projection and Fuzzy Quantization for Template Protection, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, , vol. 433, pp. 3155-3177, 2022. DOI : 10.3233/JIFS-212814
- Bal Krishna Saraswat, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Development of a Fault Tolerant Distributed Checkpoint Process Using Event-B, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education , , , pp. 2748- 2762, 2021.
- Bal Krishna Saraswat, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Specification & Verification of Checkpoint Algorithm for Distributed Systems using Event-B, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, , , pp. 1-9, 2021.
- D Kumar, D Yadav A comprehensive analysis of wavelet tree based indexing schemes in GIR systems, Intl. J. Information Technology, , , pp. 2227–2236 , 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-021-00683-1
- Hanuman Verma, Deepa Verma Pawan Kumar Tiwari A population based hybrid FCM-PSO algorithm for clustering analysis and segmentation of brain image, Expert Systems with applications, , , pp. 114-121, 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2020.114121 Impact Factor : 8.665
- S Srivastava, M K Singh Y N Singh Social Media Analytics: Current Trends and Future Prospects, Communication and Intelligent Systems, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Communication and Intelligent Systems, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, , vol. 204, pp. 1005-1016, 2021.
- S Srivastava, and Y N Singh Social Media Big Data Analytics: Security Vulnerabilities and Defenses, International Conference on Machine Vision & Augmented Intelligence, , vol. 796, pp. 245–253, 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5078-9_21
- Pooja Yadav, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Verification of Receiver Initiated Load Distribution Protocol with Fault Tolerance and Recovery, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, , , pp. 1078-1090, 2021.
- Sunil Kumar Jauhar, Natthan Singh A Rajeev Millie Pant Measuring paper industry's ecological performance in an imprecise and vague scenario: a fuzzy DEA-based analytical framework, Benchmarking: An International Journal, , , , 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-06-2021-0319
- Deepa Verma, Mahima Shanker Pandey Computerized Assisted Segmentation of Brain Tumor Using Deep Convolutional Network, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing book series AISC volume 1374, , , pp. 461-470, 2021. DOI : 10.1007/978-981-16-3346-1_37
- R Srivastava, A Singh and Y N Singh PlexNet: A Fast and Robust ECG Biometric System for Human Recognition, Information Sciences, , vol. 558, pp. 208-228, 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2021.01.001
- A Pal, R Srivastava and Y N Singh CardioNet: An Efficient ECG Arrhythmia Classification System using Transfer Learning, Big Data Research, , vol. 26100271, pp. 1-14, 2021. DOI : 10.1016/j.bdr.2021.100271
- Manish Gaur and Govind Kumar Jha and Preetish Ranjan and Hardeo K Thakur, A survey on trustworthy model of recommender system, International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer, , , , 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/s13198-021-01085-z
- Manik Chandra, R. Niyogi QoS aware web service selection using orthogonal array learning on fruit fly optimization approach, International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communication , , , , 2021. DOI : 10.1108/IJPCC-08-2020-0101
- Naveen Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Yadav Divakar Singh Yadav An Approach for Documents Clustering using K-Means Algorithm, Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation , , , , 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66218-9_54
- Shantanu Shukla, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Modelling of Cluster-Coordinator-Based Load Balancing Protocol Using Event-B, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 1374, , , pp. 593-604, 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3346-1_48
- Sudhani Verma, Divakar Yadav Girish Chandra Leader Election Algorithm in Fault Tolerant Distributed System, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 1374, , , pp. 471-480, 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3346-1_38
- Yadav Pooja, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Verification of Liveness Properties in Causal Order Broadcast Systems Using Event-B, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, , , pp. 199-210, 2021. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3346-1_16
- Anupam Singh, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Specification and Verification of Replication in Blockchain Oriented Transactional System Using Event-B, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology , , , pp. 11172-11181, 2020.
- S Srivastava, and Y N Singh Big Social Media Analytics: Applications and Challenges, Computer Networks, Big Data and IoT, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, , vol. 66, pp. 239-250, 2020.
- Sameeksha Tandon, Analyzing Digital Footprints for Predicting Personality Traits of Social Media Users, IRJET, , , , 2020.
- A Agarwal, and Y N Singh Unconstrained Face Recognition using Deep Convolution Networks, International Journal of Information and Computer Security, , vol. 12, pp. 332-348, 2020.
- A Singh, Y N Singh and P K Singh Biometric Template Protection using Deep Learning, Advances in Intelligent Systems & Computing, , vol. 1383, pp. 964-974, 2020.
- Manish Gaur, Vinay Kumar, Abhishek Singh, Vineet Kansal , A Comprehensive Survey on Passive Video Forgery Detection Techniques, Recent Studies on Computational Intelligence part of Studies in Computational Intelligence, , , pp. vol 921 (39-57), 2020. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8469-5_4
- Manish Gaur and Nitesh Kumar and Vinay Kumar, Banking trojans APK detection using formal methods, 2019 4th International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks ISCON, , , , 2020. DOI : 10.1109/ISCON47742.2019.9036319
- Naveen Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Yadav Divakar Singh Yadav An Improved Clustering on Text Mining Using Partitioned Approach, Journal of Xidian University, , , pp. 320-324, 2020.
- Natthan Singh, Millie Pant Performance of Elementary Schools by Data Envelopment Analysis and Differential Evolution, Soft Computing: Theories and Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Singapore, , , pp. 427-438, 2020. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0751-9_40
- Manish Gaur and Annie Irfan and S P Tripathi, A Study of Process Calculus for Formal Verification and Analysis of Security Protocol, 2018 4th International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology iCATccT, , , , 2020. DOI : 10.1109/iCATccT44854.2018.9001950
- Natthan Singh, Millie Pant Efficiency assessment of Indian paper mills through fuzzy DEA, Journal Materials and Manufacturing Processes , , , pp. 725-736, 2020. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1080/10426914.2019.1662034 Impact Factor : 3.350
- Alok Mishra, Divakar Yadav Evading Gratuitous Energy Consumption Due to Activation of Superfluous Nodes in WSN, Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies, , , pp. 1295-1305, 2020.
- Hanuman Verma, Deepa Verma Pawan Kumar Tiwari A population-based hybrid FCM-PSO algorithm for clustering analysis and segmentation of brain image, Expert Systems with applications, , , pp. 1-22, 2020. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2020.114121 Impact Factor : 5.452
- Singh, Natthan, Jauhar, Sunil Pant, Millie Kumar, Sushil A Fuzzy DEA approach for efficiency analysis: A case study of paper mills in India, KomPlash Tech 2019 XXVI Conference on Computer Methods in Materials Technology. Zakopane, Poland, , , , 2019.
- Anupam Singh, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Singh Yadav Formal Development of Fault-Tolerant Majority Based Replica Control Protocol using Event-B, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, , , pp. 260-267, 2019. DOI : 10.35940/ijitee.I1041.0789S19
- Anupam Singh, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Formal Development and Verification of Quorum Based Static Voting Replica Control Protocol Using Event-B, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, , , pp. 133-144 , 2019.
- Shantanu Shukla, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Yadav Split Point Load Balancing Algorithm based on Event-B, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering , , , , 2019.
- Manik Chandra, R. Niyogi Web Service Selection Using Modified Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm, IEEE Access, , , pp. 88673-88684, 2019. Impact Factor : 3.36
- Bal Krishna Saraswat, Raghuraj Suryavanshi Divakar Singh Yadav A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF CHECKPOINTING ALGORITHMS FOR DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, , , pp. 1595-1603, 2019.
- Alok Misra, Absolute sensing-Area Coverage using Extended Genetic Algorithm, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol 8, Issue 3, , , , , 2019.
- A Singh, R Srivastava and Y N Singh Prevention of Payment Card Frauds using Biometrics, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, , vol. 83S, pp. 516 - 525, 2019.
- Praveen Kumar Dwivedi, Surya Prakash Tripathi An Improved Fuzzy Classification System for Financial Credit Decision using Multi-Objective Evolutionary Optimization, 2019, , , , 2019.