- High School U P Board, Allahabad 1975 62.5% First Division
Intermediate UP Board, Allahabad 1977 65% First Division
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) NIT WARANGAL 1982 CPI 7.31 First with Distinction
M.E. (Civil) IIT Roorkee 1987 66.6% First Division
Ph.D. (Civil) IIT Roorkee 1995 Area of Research: Analysis of Traffic Flow & Related Environmental Impacts
Traffic and Transportation Engineering.
Traffic Noise and Air Pollution Analysis
Vasan, R.M., Kaushik, S.K., Gupta, A.K., Srivastava, J.B., “ Steel Fibre Reinforced Compaction Concrete Pavement”, National Seminar on “Special Concrete Pavements”, Mussoorie, 13 – 14, September, 1989, India.
2. Gupta, A.K., Srivastava, J.B., Khanna, S.K., “Environmental Problems in Development of Surface Transport”, National Conference on Transportation System Studies – Analysis and Policy, 1-3 December, 1990, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India.
3. Srivastava, J.B., & Gupta, A.K., “Environmental Aspect of Metropolitan Transport Scenario – A Case Study of Delhi”, 72nd Annual General Meeting, Institution of Engineers (India), U.P. Centre, 6th December 1992, Lucknow, India.
4. Gupta, A.K., & Srivastava, J.B., “Some Consideration in Evaluation of Environmental Aspect of Urban Transport” , Indian National Academy of Engineering, meeting held at Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) New Delhi, 12-13 February, 1993, India.
5. Srivastava, J.B., “Vehicular Population and Environmental Concern in Developing Countries; An Indian Scenario” Seminar-93 Science and Technology, held at University of Roorkee, 3-4 April 1993, India.
6. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K, “Traffic Flow Noise Analysis of a Highway Corridor”, Third National Conference on Transportation System Studies: Analysis and Policy (NCOTSS-93), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 11-12 December, 1993, India.
7. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K, “Highway Traffic Noise Pollution : An Analysis” Institution of Engineers (India), U.P. State Centre, Lucknow, 11-12 December, 1993, India. (Got the Musaddi Lal Memorial Award for the best technical paper in Civil Engineering ).
8.Kumar Brind, Srivastava, J.B., Shukla, A.K., “Strategies of Noise pollution Control on Hill Roads” Workshop on “ Environmental & Pollution Awareness in Hilly Areas, College of Technology, G.B. Pant University, Pantnagar, 30th October 2004.
9.Shukla A.K., Jain S.S., Parida, M., & Srivastava, J.B., Strategies for Abatement of Air Pollution in Metropolitan Cities” Seminar on “Urban Transport Planning & Management” organized by CIRT Pune, 20-22 October 2005.
10. Shukla A.K., Yadav, L.S., Srivastava J.B. ,"Some Solutions for Better Traffic Management with Minimal Pollution" . Conference on 'Environmental degradation: Problems and Preventions" at SDCET, Muzaffarnagar 17.Sept 2005.
11. Shukla A.K., Srivastava J. B. , Jain S.S. ,Parida M., "Mitigation of Urban Vehicular Noise Pollution: An Approach" in a conference on 'Environmental degradation: Problems and Preventions" at SDCET, Muzaffarnagar 17.Sept 2005.
12. Shukla A.K., M .Parida, S.S.Jain , Srivastava, J. B .,N.B.Singh, Arun Kumar "Out Door Noise Abatement Measures: A Design Approach. "Seminar on Recent Trends in Science, Technology & its applications SDCET Muzaffarnagar 7-8 Jan 2006.
13. Shukla A.K. , Yadav L.S., N B Singh, Srivastava, J. B . "Standards, Strategies And Guidelines To Mitigate Air And Noise Pollution From Urban Areas" accepted for presentation & publication in a International Conference on "Civil Engineering in the new millennium: opportunities & challenges" Jan 11-14 2007 organized by Bengal Engineering & science University Kolkatta.
14. Shukla A.K., Srivastava, J. B . "Development of Road Infrastructure in Hilly region maintaining Environmental balance" in a workshop "Environmental & Pollution Awareness in hilly Areas" organized by College of Technology, Pantnagar, 30th Oct 2004.
15. Shukla A.K, Srivastava J. B., "Safer Roads: Role Of NGOs" in a National conference "Traffic Engineering & Road Safety in India - Problems & Prospect" organized by Traffic Engineers & Safety Trainers, Banglore26- 27 Nov 2004.
16. Shukla A.K. Srivastava J. B. " Traffic Safety Management For Medium Sized Metropolitan Cities For Indian Scenario" in a conference "Traffic Engineering & Road Safety in India - Problems & Prospect" organized by Traffic Engineers & Safety Trainers, 26-27 Nov 2004 Banglore.
17. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K., “Air Pollution Modelling of Highway Traffic”, International Conference on Roads and Road Transport Problems (ICORT – 95), held at Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi, 11 – 14 December, 1995, India.
18. Srivastava. J.B, Singh. N.B, Shukla. A.K.. “A New Vision in urban planning To Achieve Clean Air ” in a National Seminar On “Public Participation For Environmental Control” .organised by SD Engineering College Muzaffarnagar , 7 April 2007 .
19. Srivastava, J.B ,Jain S.S, Parida M, Singh. N .B, Shukla. Shukla. A.K, Ranjana. “Urban Transport Planning For Reduction of Vehicular Air Pollution” in a national seminar on “ Public Participation For Environmental Control” organised by S D Engineering College Muzaffarnagar , 7 April 2007 .
20., Srivastava. J.B. Shukla. A.K “ Role of Public Participation in Maintenance of Rural Roads” All India Seminar on “Highway Development: Design , construction ,Operation & repairs” organized by Institution of Engineers ( India ),Lucknow, 16-17 Nov 2008 at IEI Lucknow.
. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K, “Environmental Management of a Major Highway Corridor Improvements”, International Conference on Environmental Planning and Management, 26-28 April, 1992, Tarbiat Modarres University, P.O. Box 14155-4338, Tehran, Iran.
22. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K, “Assessment of Noise and Air Pollution of a Highway Corridor”, XIIth World Meeting of the International Road Federation (IRF), 16-21 May 1992, Madrid, Spain.
23. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K., “Evaluation of Environmental Impact in a Metropolis Under Mixed Traffic Flow”, International Road Federation, Regional Conference, Calgary, Alberata, Canada, 3 – 7 July 1994.
24. Gupta, A.K., Srivastava, J.B., & Srivastava, A. K., “A CAD Approach for Traffic Noise Analysis and Pridiction”, International Road Federation, Regional Conference, Calgary, Alberata, Canada, 3 – 7 July 1994.
25. Srivastava, J.B., Gupta, A.K., & Khanna, S.K., “Modelling of Highway Traffic Pollution”, International Federation of Automatic Control, 7th Symposium on Transportation System: Theory and Application of Advanced Technology, 24 – 26, August 1994, Tianjin, China.
26. Srivastava. J.B, Yadav. LS, Singh NB, Shukla. A.K. “Standards, strategies and guidelines to mitigate air and noise pollution from urban areas” in the International Conference on Civil Engineering in the New Millennium: Opportunities and Challenges (CENeM-2007) January 11-14 , 2007 Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah, WB, India (ISBN81-902768-6-7)
- Name: Dr. JYOTI BHUSHAN SRIVASTAVA
- Present Designation and Address: Professor Civil Engineering Department and Coordinator, STA (Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana), IET Lucknow, Ex-Director, Govt Engineering College, Sonbhadra, DEAN Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow
Dr. J. B. Srivastava Tel./Fax0522-2733269I, 9450362291 (Mob.)
Professor ( Civil Engg. Deptt. ) Fax / Phone: 0522- 2361631 (O)
e: 0522-23616email: [email protected]
- Residential Address: Type IV A/2, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, LUCKNOW – 226 021
- Permanent Address : Dr. J.B.Srivastava House No. C – 32/32, A-7 Chandua Chhittupura VARANASI – 221 002 (U.P.) Phone : 0542 – 2223124
- Present Pay Scale: As per 6th pay commission, AICTE norms
Pay scale: 37400-67000 (AGP 10000)
Present Basic Pay: : : 72610/-
PAN: AFQPS 4299J Adhar: 6157 6751 6467
6. Father’s Name: Late Sri N. B. Srivastava
7. Date & Place of Birth: August 09, 1960. Barabanki (U. P.)
Present Age 58 years
8. Sex: Male
9. Marital Status: Married
- Category: General
11. Nationality: Indian
- Distinction /Prize/ Award: I was awarded the prestigious “Musaddi Lal Memorial Award” and a cash prize of 500/ for the best technical paper in Civil Engineering of Institution of Engineers (India), U.P. State Centre, Lucknow of year 1993.