Approximation of functions by certain Linear positive operators, quantum calculus
1. 99th Indian Science Congress, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Jan. 3-7, 2012.
2. National Conference on Mathematical Analysis and Modelling, SRM University,
NCR Campus, Modinagar, Ghaziabad, March, 30-31, 2012.
International Conference Attended
1. International Congress of Mathematicians, University of Hyderabad, India, August 19-27, 2010.
2. International Conference in Mathematics and Applications, Mahidol University,
Bangkok, Thailand, Dec. 17-19, 2011.
3. International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Approximation Theory
(AMAT-2012), Ankara, Turkey, May, 17-20, 2012.
4. International Conference on Legacy of Ramanujam, Department of
mathematics, University of Delhi, Dec. 17-22, 2012,
5. International Conference on analysis and its applications, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee,
Dec 3-7, 2016.
6. International Conference on Recent advances in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Delhi Technical University, Delhi, October 23-25, 2018.
7. International Conference on Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications, South Asian University, New Delhi, December 14-16, 2019.
I, Dr Karunesh Kumar Singh, am currently working as a assistant Professor in Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities(Mathematics). I did my Ph.D. from IIT Roorkee, M.Phil. form CSJM University Kanpur, M.Sc. from Banaras Hindu University Varanasi and B.Sc. from MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly respectively. I have published 18 research papers in reputed International journals and 1 research paper in International conference proceedings. I have presented 2 research papers in national conferences and 6 in International conferences. Previously, I was Lecturer in Govt Polytechnic, Hardoi and Rampur U.P. from April 11, 2014 to September 4, 2017. I had also worked as a Faculty member in ICFAI University Dehradun for August 2012 to April 10, 2014.