1.Ph.D. from AKTU LUCKNOW ( ECE - HBTI KANPUR ) during July 2007 to Dec 2013 under supervision of Prof. Y. N. Singh ( EE, IIT KANPUR ) and Prof. Rachna Asthana (ECE, HBTU KANPUR ) on the topic " Design of Unipolar Orthogonal Code and their Maximum Clique Sets"
2. M.Tech from MNNIT ALLAHABAD (ECE - Digital System) during July 2001 to Feb 2003 under supervision of Prof. V. K. Shrivastava on the topic "CDMA implementation on TMS320c50 DSP"
3. B. Tech from IET Lucknow (ECE ) during July 1997 to June 2001.
4. 12th from UP BOARD (BPMG Inter College Mandhana Kanpur) in 1996.
5. 10th from UP BOARD ( BPMG Inter College Mandhana Kanpur) in 1994
Coding Theory, Optical Switching, Optical Multiple Access Schemes, Optical Networking, Formation of clique groups and their applications in social networking, Hybrid Networks, etc.
1. Member IEEE, SM IETE.
2.UG Program Coordinator of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering branch at IET Lucknow since October 13, 2018 as well as Associate Professor in Electronics Engineering at IET Lucknow since Aug 24, 2017.
3. Deputy Coordinator of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2018 for UG/PG courses run by AKTU Lucknow since 29 Oct 2017 to 13 Oct 2018.
4. Associate Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering at PSIT, Kanpur since July 10, 2012 to Aug 23, 2017.
5. Teacher Fellow (on AICTE recommended 5th pay scale of Lecturer/Asst. Professor) in Electronics Engineering at HBTI Kanpur since July 10, 2007 to July 09, 2012.
6. Lecturer in Electronics and Communication Engineering at UIET, CSJM University, Kanpur since Jan 01, 2004 to July 10, 2007.
7. Guest Faculty in Electronics and Communication Engineering at United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad since Jan 15, 2003 to Dec 31, 2003.