4. Structural Studies of Oligosaccharides of Reticulin and DeniculatinSanjay Srivastava, Desh Deepak, Anakshi Khare, Trends in Carbohydrate Chemistry, (Ed. P.L.Soni) Surya International Publication, Dehradunpage 61-67, 1995.
5. Indcusine- A Pregnane Diester Triglycoside from Hemidesmus indicus R. Br.Desh Deepak, Sanjay Srivastava, Anakshi Khare, Natural Product Letters, 6, 81- 86, 1995.
6. Structure Elucidation of Oligosaccharides containing 2- Deoxy Sugars by NMR Techniques Desh Deepak,Arun Sethi, Sapna S. Srivastav, Anakshi Khare, Sanjay SrivastavaTrends in Carbohydrate Chemistry,(Ed. P.L.Soni) Surya International Publication, Dehradun,page25- 32, 1999.
7. Mass Spectral Studies of Pregnane GlycosidesDesh Deepak, Sanjay Srivastava, Arun Sethi, Anakshi Khare, Bulletin of Indian Society for Mass Spectrometry, 12-30, 1999.
8. Pregnane Glycoside from Hemidesmus indicus R. Br.Arun Sethi, Sapna S. Srivastav, Sanjay Srivastava,Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 15, 191-192, 2006. (ISSN 0971-1627)
9.Synthesis of Some Novel Pregnane Derivatives and its Glycosides as Possible Anticancer AgentsAnil K. Pandey, V. Tiwari, S. Srivastava, Arun Sethi, Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 15, 353-358, 2006. (ISSN 0971-1627)
10. Expeditious and Convenient Synthesis of Pregnanes and its Glycosides as Potential Anti- dyslipidemic and Anti- oxidant AgentsArun Sethi, Atul Maurya, Vibha Tewari, Sanjay Srivastava, Shaheen Faridi, Gitika Bhatia, M. M. Khan, A. K. Khanna, J. K. Saxena, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 15, 4520-4527, 2007. (Impact Factor 2.662)
11. A New Pregnane Glycoside from Marsdenia roylei as Potential Anti- oxidant and Anti- dyslipidemicAgentsArun Sethi, Sudha Paswan, Sanjay Srivastava, Naveen Kumar Khare, Akriti Bhatia, Alok Kumar, Geetika Bhatia, Mohammad Mubin Khan, Ashok Kumar Khanna, Jitendra Kumar Saxena, Journal of Asian Natural Product Research, 10, 1023-1028, 2008. (Impact Factor 0.651)
12. Pregnane Glycoside from Hemidesmus indicus as Potential Anti- oxidant and Anti- dyslipidemicAgent Arun Sethi, Akriti Bhatia, Sanjay Srivastava, Geetika Bhatia, M. M. Khan, A. K. Khanna, J. K. Saxena, Natural Product Research, 24, 1371-1378, 2010. (Impact Factor 0.906)
13. Concise synthesis of a di- and a trisaccharide related to the pentasaccharide repeating unit of the O- antigen from E. coli O141 Nalin Shukla, Sanjay Srivastava, Naveen K. Khare, Balaram Mukhopadhay and Anakshi Khare, Trends in Carbohydrate Research, 3(1), 27-32, 2011. (ISSN 0975-0304)
14. Synthesis of the trisaccharide analogue of the pentasaccharide repeating unit of Burkholderia brasiliensis Nalin Shukla, Sanjay Srivastava, Naveen K. Khare and Anakshi Khare, Trends in Carbohydrate Research, 3(3), 32-36, 2011. (ISSN 0975-0304)